Well here I am at five months, the half way point if I go to a full 40 weeks. Galen and I were talking about this last night, and it kinda hit home a little harder then normal for us both. Half way done? Already? We're willing to hold out for this condo that we want, so if it ends up taking a few more months, we'll be turning the second bedroom in our apartment into the baby's room. Not sure if we'll follow this condo to the courtroom steps or not, that'll depend on family. There is some appeal to getting it for only 60k though. I'd much rather have a baby room done and waiting, to be honest.
I've pounded a few nails into the walls and hung up the baby clothes that I bought with mom and the others that I have. They make for the best decorations I can think of, hehe! I'm still carrying around the little fuzzy pink socks that we bought. I even take my naps with them.
>.>
Hush you.
These last two weeks have been filled with little baby kicks and my aching hips. I've put a quilt under the sheets on my side of the bed in hopes the extra padding will help, but it's very minimal. I have a pillow that I hug every night to help support my arms and shoulders, which is good for no backaches, but I have no idea how to help my hips. Usually it takes a good hour after I wake up in the morning for the ache to leave. Of course I sleep on my sides, not supposed to sleep on my back if I can avoid it, but I'm waking up more and more on my back from the pain. I do have an appointment with my OB today, so I'll ask her about it.
Otherwise, we're having a hard time finding Winny the Pooh baby stuff. The Disney Store at both the Lloyd Center and Van Mall are gone. Makes me a very sad fishy. There is a website for them, but I have yet to find were the local stores are. Let the hunt continue!
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment