Monday will be the "dating/viability" ultasound, otherwise known as the peanut picture. It's been a strange shift to insulin I'll admit. Galen poked me the first time Thursday night, and I've done it every time since. I still gotta talk to myself and try not to think about it when I do. But having to stick yourself with a needle five times a day is one way to get used to it.
Friday I had a headache start in the afternoon that turned into a full migraine and didn't go away until 3am. I waited and hoped and worried if I should take any aspirin for it, but eventually did since the pain had me shaking. No fun! But why did she have a migraine? Sugars were waaay too high! Called the doc at 6am this morning and got the okay to up my insulin dosage. Now if only I could get rid of my allergies and sleep a full night, I'd be happy.
jamie

1 comment:
LALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAA
Peanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment